Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hey my photoshop runs regular but for some reason every time I use any brush it paints horribly choppy not smooth. What should I do PLEASE HELP I'm making a website and this is destroying my work appearance.



Photoshop problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?antivirus download



You do not say what version of Photoshop you are using. The brush engine is different in the CS versions...



One easy cure is to increase the softness on the brush. Otherwise, open the brush pallet and click on "Other Dynamics" (don't tick the box, click on the words!) Make sure the flow jitter is set to zero.



If you are trying to paint with a mouse...... well, get a Wacom tablet ;-)



Photoshop problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?bmw



try making the brush smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment