Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop CS3 saving problem...?

My Photoshop CS3 is working perfectly--- well, almost. All features are working fine but whenever I'm going to be saving something, it just hangs EVERY SINGLE TIME. I can't close the window anymore and I can't even turn the computer off in a more proper way so I end up turning it off by clicking the power button. I have already removed and reinstalled the program but it still hasn't changed.



Photoshop CS3 saving problem...?anti virus scan



I don't know if you're using a PC or a MAC, but whenever Photoshop has done this to me (on a Mac), nine times out of ten it has been because of a lack of hard disk space. Are your scratch disks assigned under preferences? If the images you're working on are memory intensive it'll eat into the hard disk space on your primary scratch disk which might cause problems. If this is the issue, assign an external (or another internal) drive as an additional scratch disk.



Hope this helps.



Photoshop CS3 saving problem...?ariel



DAMN,,, i have the same problem...and i dont know what to do. Report It


I have a user with the same problem. Try this: create another user and log in under that username and see if it works. We found that the program was fine when I logged in, so we renamed his profile to see if that fixed it. Unfortunately he's off this week so this solution hasn't been tested yet, but it can't hurt you to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment