Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop Elements users... HELP! Had it on a mac, used a feature which changed hues. New pc version

I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 on a mac for some time. I then got the newer pc version.



So, heres my problem. I used to make eyes more vibrant and lips redder, that sort of thing, using a shortcut style feature at the top. You clicked on the icon, and up came a window. In it were multiple boxes of whatever you had selected, most of the time an eyeball, each with different hues. So, there would be a bluer eye, a yellower eye, a greener eye, et cetera. You clicked on it to apply it.



The feature has either been removed or isn't displayed automatically in the pc version... and doing it the long way is very irritating; i'm editing a photo with ten people and thats twenty eyes. I really don't want to have to do it the long way. So, does anyone know a)what that feature was called b) where it is in the pc version or c)if it has been taken away?



Thankyou so much!



Photoshop Elements users... HELP! Had it on a mac, used a feature which changed hues. New pc version...?antivirus downloads



I started with Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 on a PC and I do not recall this feature in the PC version. Maybe I was just not a very advanced user. I'm up to version 5.0 now and I think I nkow my way around the program ~fairly~ well. I can not find anything that would select all of the eyes and intensify the color. I just did a search on various terms that I thought would turn up something, but there were no matches for this function.



You might get somewhere with saturation, but of course, this would alter everything a bit. [CTRL]+[U]

No comments:

Post a Comment