Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop Experts please respond?

I'm wanting to know what our newest baby will look like. Can you melt our faces together or make it look as our baby might. I'll give you pictures and you send them back completed...I'm pretty good with Photoshop, but what can you do? Email me koolz_majere@yahoo.com



Photoshop Experts please respond?free spyware



Why not post a link to two specific photos? You have over 3,000 photos to wade through looking for you and the father. I checked the first two pages, but I'm not going to look any further... I'll check back.



Photoshop Experts please respond?live update



There are way too many genetic variables to use such a simple program as Photoshop to create what you are looking for.



Hah, that's the first time I've ever used the words 'Photoshop' and 'simple' in the same sentence.
I hope you realize that this kind of stuff is just for entertainment purposes only.



Think that a mother and father can have many children all looking different from each other. So there's no real way to say what a child will look like. I've seen a family where one daughter was a beauty queen and the other daughter was just dog ugly (sorry).



Just adding my 2 cents - just so you don't go thinking somebody can remotely predict what your future child will actually look like.



Good Luck and have fun with your pictures.



===



Don't forget to vote for the BEST ANSWER - please - whoever it may be.



FACT: You also get +3 points when you vote for BEST ANSWER
You need to talk to a morph expert with a degree in physical (biological) anthropology.



Photoshop is a professional digital darkroom tool. Most of the users of it have no clue how to do genetic synthesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment