Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop Collage?

I'd like to create a photo collage using Photoshop. Can anyone tell me how the process works? I've tried, but obviously have no clue.... I opened a new, from scratch, "blank"layer, then opened some of the pics I'd like to include in the collage- but don't know how to layer them onto the "blank" layer. What am I doing wrong? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.



Photoshop Collage?adware remover



its easy. open your first image. Increase canvas size to something clearly bigger than your first image, size depends on how much more space you think you need.



Then open your other images. copy and paste each into the first image. Pasting should make a new layer for each image. As long as they are in different layers you can manipulate each layer individually for brightness, contrast, color, position and similar.



Once you arranged everything as you want you crop the image so it has the size you want.



Usually I save an image with all the layers separate in case I want to change something later. But as it is smaller I also make my final image by "flatten all layers" in the layer menu and save that under a different filename.



PS. if the images are not the same resolution they will appear in size according to what dpi you have in the first image. You can change the size of individual layers with "transform" "size" or use "free transform", I think it's in the edit menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment