Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop: How do I bend a layer or graphic around the circumference of a circle, like one would do

On photoshop 7, there are different ways to distort and warp an image (layer), but there doesn't seem to be a way to bend the image in a CIRCULAR fashion - not spherical - without compromising the image. I wish to bend a layer the same I could bend text. Any ideas? Thanks!



Photoshop: How do I bend a layer or graphic around the circumference of a circle, like one would do w/ text?spyware remove



im not sure what you mean by circular but have you tried to select the image and press ctrl + t = tranform or edit %26gt; transform , and to blend the images is something else check this site and the tutorial section for help :: http://flyinghigh.through-my-eyes.org/re...

No comments:

Post a Comment